Toggle menu

MyWilts online reporting

MyWilts online reporting (opens new window)

You can use MyWilts to report issues in Wiltshire, for example:

  • abandoned vehicles
  • fraud
  • weather emergencies
  • fly tipping
  • dog mess
  • graffiti

Over time we will be adding more services to MyWilts, making it simpler, quicker and easier for you to access our services digitally, when you choose to.

The Microsoft authentication tool used is not compatible with Internet Explorer. MyWilts will work with other browsers such as Microsoft Edge (opens new window) or Google Chrome (opens new window).

Frequently asked questions

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email