MyWilts online reporting
You can use MyWilts to report issues in Wiltshire, for example:
- abandoned vehicles
- weather emergencies
- fly tipping
- dog mess
Over time we will be adding more services to MyWilts, making it simpler, quicker and easier for you to access our services digitally, when you choose to.
Frequently asked questions
When you register for an account, you will receive updates as the case you report progresses. You will also have access to view your historical cases and able to access additional services, such as the Wiltshire Council Waste Forms.
If you do not register you can submit cases anonymously but you will not receive progress updates.
Sign in to MyWilts by clicking on the icon on the right hand side and selecting the Sign in/Register option.
If you don't already have an account you will need to register before you can sign in.
To find out more about how to use the portal, and to register, check out our YouTube video tutorials.
Wiltshire Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide in MyWilts. The Council's Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
- as a registered user of the MyWilts system Wiltshire Council will collect your data including your email and physical address if you choose to submit these. We will use these to provide you with updates on your cases and to contact you if required.
- by submitting your personal data, you are indicating to us that you agree to this.
- your data will be stored securely where it can be viewed, and shared where necessary, by our staff and partners including Wiltshire Town and Parish councils, suppliers, or our contractors to resolve your cases. Where required, information may be shared with other local authorities to resolve cases.
- we will not share your data with any other third parties unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.
- we will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
- we may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with other Wiltshire Council departments for other lawful purposes.
- Wiltshire Council is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- if you are a registered user of MyWilts and wish to de-register, you can do this at any time using the De-register option in the MyWilts menu. Any reports submitted will be anonymised once this process has been completed.
For further information about how Wiltshire Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, see our Privacy notice.