Wiltshire Council supporting to help Kit out the Nation
We are delighted to be supporting Kit out the Nation to help provide sports equipment to children and young people who need it to get more active.
Wiltshire Council is delighted to be supporting Kit out the Nation to help provide sports equipment to children and young people who need it in order to get more active.
If you have good condition sports kit that you don't need, don't want anymore or is simply lying around unused, you could make a real difference to a young person's ability to access sport by donating this.
Donations can be made directly to any one of the 10 leisure centres managed by Wiltshire Council, or any of the 10 leisure centres managed by Places Leisure. You can find a full list below, and details of opening hours are available at Wiltshire Council leisure centres and Places Leisure: Wiltshire leisure centres.
- Amesbury Sports Centre
- Bradford Swimming Pool
- Calne Community Campus
- Castle Place Leisure Centre
- Devizes Leisure Centre
- Durrington Swimming and Fitness Centre
- Five Rivers Health and Wellbeing Centre, Salisbury
- Leighton Recreation Centre, Westbury
- Lime Kiln Leisure Centre, Royal Wootton Bassett
- Marlborough Leisure Centre
- Nadder Centre, Tisbury
- Olympiad Leisure Centre, Chippenham
- Springfield Community Campus, Corsham
- The Activity Zone, Malmesbury
- The Vale Community Campus, Pewsey
- Tidworth Leisure Centre
- Trowbridge Sports Centre
- Warminster Sports Centre
For further information on Kit out the Nation please visit the BBC website here.