Park and ride
Salisbury Park & Ride
Our Salisbury Park & Ride services are an ideal way for you to visit the historic city. Salisbury has five conveniently located Park & Ride sites on the main routes to the city and they offer the following:
- Modern comfortable buses with low floors for easy access
- Buses running every 12 to 15 minutes
- over 2000 parking spaces
- Free car parking for all
- Free bus travel for concessionary bus pass holders after 0930 weekdays and all day Saturdays and Bank Holidays
All our Park & Ride sites are open from Monday to Saturday but are closed on Sundays and public holidays. Find out detailed information about each site visit the Salisbury Reds website:
- Wilton off A36 The Avenue (west of the city)
- Britford A338 Downton Road (south of the city)
- London Road A30 London Road (north east of the city)
- Petersfinger A36 Southampton Road (south east of the city)
- Beehive A345 Castle Road (north of the city) - Currently closed.
Please note that the Beehive Park & Ride site is currently in use as a Coronavirus testing site, but should be available for parking again later in the year.
These car parks are free to park in on Monday to Saturday, but a charge is made to travel on the Park & Ride bus service to/from the town centre. For further details about the Park & Ride bus service, including the hours of operation, see the Salisbury Reds website.