1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Application forms

We can now take applications over the telephone.

Contact us to apply on 0300 456 0113.

If you would you prefer to apply by email or post, our application forms are shown below.

For information about how much your application will cost, call us on 0300 456 0113 for a competitive quote.

Use our online service Pay for my Building Regulations Application

Main application form

This can be used for both Full Plans and Building Notice submissions.

We do not have separate forms for each, so just tick the box on the form that applies to the type of application you are submitting.

Icon for pdf Building control application [1.07MB]

Regularisation form

The regularisation form is for use when the work has already been carried out and you want to regularise the situation.

Icon for pdf Regularisation form [151.32KB]


Not all demolition work requires a demolition notice to be submitted to local authority building control. Please contact us to check if your project requires a demolition notice to be submitted.

For demolitions, requiring a demolition notice you'll need to submit a demolition application using the below form.

Icon for pdf Demolition form [130.74KB]

Exempt building works

Certain domestic building are exempt from control under the Building Regulations.

In order for us to decide whether a submission is required, please complete either the download or online form with as much detail as possible.

This form is not a building regulation application.

Icon for pdf Exempt enquiry [195.28KB]

Related pages