1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Report a dangerous structure

How to report dangerous structures including buildings, parts of buildings, walls and other structures.

Buildings and structures can become dangerous following a fire, an explosion, the impact of a vehicle or due to storm damage or high winds. If you need to report a dangerous structure then please use the contact details below and give as much information as possible.