Finance and housing
- Your child has the right to a standard of living that is good enough to meet their physical and social needs and support their development
- See Early years and child care webpage for support with childcare and pre-school funding which includes:
- Better2gether Funding - for eligible 2 year olds to access up to 15 hours per week of free childcare at a registered setting.
- 3 and 4 year old funding - entitlement is for all children aged up to 3 and 4 for up to 15 hours free childcare per week. Or 570 hours per annum, 38 weeks of the year
- 30 hours free child care - for eligible families to extend their 3 and 4 year old funding up to 30 hours per week.
- Early Years Pupil Premium - For early years providers delivering the funded hours to eligible 3 and 4 year olds. The payment goes to the setting to support your child.
- The worry of paying bills, particularly if you are struggling with money, can have an impact on your health as well as your finances.
- If you are living in a cold home or struggling with paying your bills, please speak with your GP or member of the surgery staff for more information or a referral to Warm and Safe Wiltshire. Warm and Safe Wiltshire can be contacted directly on 0800 038 5722 or visit the Warm and Safe Wiltshire service website.
- If you need advice and support around housing, contact email@example.com
- The Warm and Safe Wiltshire service provides free, impartial advice about keeping your home warm, understanding your heating system and energy bills, switching energy suppliers, making energy saving improvements and a comprehensive home fire safety check where eligible. The service can also advise on possible benefit entitlement and available grants such as the Warm Home Discount.
- Child benefit information
- Financial information on benefits and council tax - in Wiltshire
- Housing Advice - Wiltshire council
- Warm and Safe Wiltshire service - for advice and support with energy bills
- National Debtline website
- Citizen's Advice Bureau for information on topics such as money, debt, housing, employment and benefits. To search for local CAB office visit the Citizens Advice website or call 03444 111 444.
- Warm and Safe Wiltshire service can provide free training to staff to help them spot the signs someone is in fuel poverty and how to make a referral to Warm and Safe Wiltshire.