Privacy notice - Wiltshire Health Improvement Hub
To be provided to the data subject at the time of obtaining personal data from them.
Wiltshire council is registered as a data controller with the Information commissioner's office. Full details of the registration are available on the Data protection register - entry details Wiltshire Council.
We can be contacted by phone, in person, or in writing.
Our DPO may be contacted as above or online at InformationGovernance@wiltshire.gov.uk .
The Health trainer service will process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Maintaining our own accounts and records
- Provision of training
- Corporate administration and all activities we are required to carry out as a data controller and public authority
- Evaluation and quality assurance purposes, you may receive a feedback phone call
- Undertaking research
Where necessary and lawful, or when required by legal obligation, we may share information with:
- Healthcare, social and welfare organisations
- Service providers
- Local and central government
- Professional advisers and consultants
- Police forces
- Data processors
- Partner agencies, approved organisations and individuals working with the police
- Healthcare professionals
- Law enforcement and prosecuting authorities
- NDCRS - National data recording system
- Courts and tribunals
The information you are giving us is not a statutory or contractual requirement; or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract
You are not obliged to provide this information.
Failure to provide us with the information may result in us being unable to enrol you onto our programme of work.
For further information about how Wiltshire Council uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, see our Privacy notice on the website