High call volume

We are currently experiencing high call volumes regarding upcoming ceremonies
Read more about Read more
  1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

New and replacement bins

Order a new bin or box online if your current bin is broken or missing, or if you need to recycle more.

The blue lidded bins can take longer than usual to deliver.

If you live in Wiltshire you can order a new bin or box if your current one is broken or missing.

Order online

Wiltshire Council are no longer providing lids for black boxes. As black box containers are now only used for glass and bagged textiles, there is no requirement for a lid to protect these materials from wet weather. If your black box lid has been damaged, we will not be able to replace it.

    Order online

    Request a new bin/container 

    You will need to sign up to create an account or login to use these forms. Keep your login details safe.

    Related pages