Toggle menu

Social care transport

The entitlement to transport is determined by the department for community services and the department for children and education, with the responsibility for arranging transport remaining with the passenger transport unit.

All the organisations and drivers that are used to provide transport services must be licensed with the appropriate body, prior to being accepted on our approved list. All drivers must be checked by the disclosure and barring service (opens new window) before being eligible to drive.

Contact us (opens new window)

01225 712 852

Wiltshire Council
Passenger Transport Unit
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email