Shared Lives and Shared Days
What carers receive
A job that fits around your life!
Being a Shared Lives carer is really flexible. You can support up to three people, working hours that suit you and that fit around your family.
You can usually work as a carer while having another job. Some carers start by supporting one person alongside another non-caring job, find that they love being a Shared Lives carer, and gradually increase their hours supporting other people until they are a full-time Shared Lives carer.
Carers receive training and support. We have a Shared Lives forum that meets every month where you can meet with other carers and customers.
You will be self-employed, but we will be with you every step of the way, and you will have your own personal team who will be there for you anytime you need us.
How much carers are paid
- Shared Lives carers can earn up to £639.92 per week depending on the level of support provided.
- Shared Days carers earn £23.36 for two hours, £46.72 for four hours and £70.08 for six hours.
- carers are self employed and eligible for tax breaks and can claim mileage.
- access to our shopping rewards scheme
- a discount at Wiltshire Council leisure facilities
- membership of Shared Lives Plus
For more information, please use the form link below to enter your details, and we will call you.