- 34 Single bedroom flats. Enclosed on two levels, with internal lift
- Eight Single bedroom bungalows
- Salisbury - 17 miles
- Shaftesbury - 6 miles
- Built in 1992
- Common room
- Disabled toilets
- Communal gardens
- Stannah lift
- Quite a few visit scheme
- Once every six weeks
- Deliver once a fortnight
- Twice a year
- Transport for the elderly
- Weekly delivery
- Thursday mornings
- In process of improving garden though large areas are already extremely pretty with lots of flowers
- Large free car park, right next to scheme.
- Mainly quiet
- Police station is situated right opposite the scheme
Day Centre at Scheme
- Every Tuesday, run by Age Concern
Singing and dancing for the brain with Alzheimer's classes
- Every Friday
Regular residents' meetings
- Every Friday evening, very popular
Lots of one off activities arranged
- e.g. jumble sales/outside speakers.
- Every Wednesday
- Situated in High Street, 2-300 yards
- 300 yards from scheme
- Three in Tisbury, all within 2-300 yards
- One surgery, 15-25 minutes walk for residents.
- One private, otherwise nearest NHS is Shaftesbury
- 5-10 minutes walk
- 3-400 yards from scheme
- Just a short walk across fields from scheme, 10 minute journey into Salisbury.
- Very busy social scheme, with a lot going on.
- Beautiful rural setting with lovely views
- Very friendly village with everything you could possibly need.