Contact Wiltshire Council. Online, by phone, or in writing.
You can request and pay for most services, and find information quickly and easily on this website.
Doing things online is the easiest way to contact us and the website can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To go to the relevant part of the website to find what you want you can:
- use the navigation bar at the top of the screen to:
- Report something from the "Report" menu
- Pay for something from the "Pay" menu
- Apply for something from the "Apply" menu
- choose the service you want from the Homepage
- use the search bar at the top of every page
We can be contacted by post at the following address:
You can visit us at one of the following locations:
- County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8JQ
- Monkton Park offices, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1ER
- Bourne Hill, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3UZ
Council offices are open Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
By email or telephone
It's normally much quicker to contact the service you require directly
Telephone: 0300 456 0100 (lines open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday).
Worried about a child? If you believe a child or young person is at risk of significant harm, neglect or injury, report your concerns to the Children's Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 4560108.
Automated Payment Line - telephone 0300 456 0119
Children's Services: Early Help - telephone 01225 718 230
Children's Services: Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - telephone 01225 757985
Children's Services Social Care:
- North - 01249 707 900
- East - 01380 826 250
- South - 01722 438 165
- West - 01225 718 555
Communications (press and media related enquiries) - telephone 01225 713114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Investigation Team - telephone 01249 706 456 or email email@example.com
Fraud - telephone 01249 706456 (24 hour hotline)
Homes4Wiltshire (housing register) - telephone 0300 456 0104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- North - 01249 706 666
- South - 01722 434 233
- East/west - 01225 718 005
Leisure and sports centres - visit Contact leisure services for more information.
Libraries - visit Contact libraries services for more information.
- Births and deaths - telephone 0300 003 4569
- Copies of certificates - telephone 0300 003 4571 or email email@example.com
- Marriages and ceremonies - telephone 0300 0034 570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us once - This service enables you to notify various National and Local Government agencies that a death has taken place. We offer this as part of your death registration appointment.
In an emergency
The emergency number is for use in extreme circumstances, where there's an immediate threat to health and safety (out of our office hours).
Out of hours emergency telephone number: 03004 560 100
This will give you a menu of options to choose from:
- Emergency adult and child social care
- Emergency housing needs
- Emergency highway faults
- Environmental health emergency service
- Building control emergencies (dangerous structures)
Telephone call charges
Ofcom has changed the way consumers are charged for calling service numbers. Calling the numbers below means users will also be charged the per minute access charge that is set by their phone provider.
- Calls to free-phone numbers i.e. 0800 and 0808 are free
- 084 numbers have a service charge of up to 7p per minute or call
- 087 numbers have a service charge of up to 13p per minute or call
- 09 numbers have a service charge of up to £3.60 per minute or £6.00 per call
Calls to 0300 numbers and those starting with 01 or 02 are unaffected.