The council owns over 5,000 properties, mainly in the Salisbury and South Wiltshire area, which are rented to tenants. We provide services to tenants including housing-maintenance and dedicated neighbourhood officers and sheltered housing.
In this section of the website you can:
- Pay your rent online
- Login or register on the Council's tenant and leaseholder iHousing portal.
- Report a repair
- Have your say in resident involvement
- Find out about moving home
- Housing transfers, exchanging your home, mutual exchanges
- How we can help combat anti-social behaviour
If you are interested in becoming a council tenant, you will need to make an application for housing through our new choice-based lettings system, Homes4Wiltshire.
See the Worried about losing your home? section of the website for information on homelessness, emergency accommodation and the other ways in which we support the housing needs of the district.
If you are a Wiltshire Council tenant and have a Facebook account, please like and follow Wiltshire Council Housing on Facebook for updates and events about your Housing Service.