The council owns over 5,000 properties, mainly in the Salisbury and South Wiltshire area, which are rented to tenants. We provide services to tenants including housing-maintenance and dedicated neighbourhood officers and sheltered housing.
If you are interested in becoming a council tenant, you will need to make an application for housing through our new choice-based lettings system on our portal:
In this section of the website you can:
- Pay your rent online
- Login or register on the Council's tenant and leaseholder iHousing portal
- Report a repair
- Learn more about our Housing Energy Efficiency Programme (HEEP)
- Have your say in resident involvement
- Find out about moving home
- Finf out about Housing transfers, exchanging your home, and mutual exchanges
- How we can help combat anti-social behaviour
If you would like to apply for a garage, you can complete the garage application form. Once completed, we will log your application and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
Visit Homelessness for information on homelessness, emergency accommodation and the other ways in which we support the housing needs of the district.
If you are a Wiltshire Council tenant and have a Facebook account, please like and follow Wiltshire Council Housing on Facebook for updates and events about your Housing Service.