Wiltshire's markets are an integral part of the local community and provide an assortment of goods, from antiques, carpets and clothing to fresh fruit and vegetables.
By shopping at your local market, you're not only supporting local business, but you'll pick up good quality goods at great prices, and help the environment by using less packaging.
As well as our regular markets, there are also farmers' markets selling a range of local produce, and special events such as the French, Italian and Christmas markets.
Weekly markets are run by Wiltshire council.
If you have any enquiries you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These markets are not run by Wiltshire Council. If you have any enquiries regarding these markets you should contact the organisers directly.
|Location||Contact||Day and time|
|Marlborough communities market|
First Sunday of the month
10am - 4pm in summer
11am - 3pm in winter
|Salisbury market square|
Tuesday and Saturday
8am - 4pm
|Royal Wootton Bassett town hall, High street||01793 850222|
8:30am - 2:30pm
Thursday 1 December 2016, 10am – 5pm
County Hall, Trowbridge
Festive fun for all the family
This year’s Wealth of Wiltshire Christmas Fayre will take place on Thursday 1 December in the Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge, between 10am and 5pm.
We are delighted to announce the following entertainment and activities that will take place at this year’s event
- Local craft and gift stalls
- Winter Princesses Elsa and Anna
- Balloon making
- Magic show
- Christmas face painting
- Christmas photo booth
- Studley Green Primary School choir
- Winsley Primary School choir
- St John’s Catholic Primary School choir
- Wiltshire Council choir
We have a range of gifts and trinkets available from the following Wiltshire businesses
|Sinceris||Soaps, cosmetics, candles|
|Party Like Mildred||Stationery and gifts|
|Positive Images||Mounted and framed photographs, cards|
|Lyn's stained glass||Stained glass|
|Colour and Glass||Glass gifts|
|Little Bee Designs||Personalised cards, art, textiles and giftware|
|It's Just the Thing||Gift stall|
|Minty Moose||Upcycled gifts|
|Tinies and Arans Knitwear||Hand knitted clothes|
|April Sparkles||Freshwater pearl and swarovski|
|Jennie Quigley Artist||Cards, pictures, jewellery|
|Dr Quartz||Minerals, crystals, fossils, stone, wood gifts|
|Kate Peters Prints||Prints|
|PinkBox Boutique||Chillies, chutney, gifts|
|Dagger's Veil||Arts, cards and jewellery|
|Echolane Creative Glasswork||Hand crafted glass works|
|Barbara's Cards||Handcrafted cards|
|Giraffe Crafts||Beaded jewellery / Christmas decorations|
|The Fireside Dragon||Animal themed ceramics, cards etc.|
|Rosie's Relish and Pickle||Chutney, pickle and preserves|
|The Accessory Queen||Ladies accessories|
|Olly's Jollies||Upcylced, decopatch gifts|
Bradford on Avon, Warminster, Chippenham and Corsham markets
- The traders are responsible for removing their own rubbish and clearing their own pitch.
- Traders must leave their rubbish in the agreed pick up area by 1pm but must make sure their pitches are left clean and tidy. Any rubbish generated after 1pm needs to be removed by the trader
- To report rubbish that has been at any of the weekly markets please contact us using the details below.
Salisbury and Royal Wootton Bassett markets
- These markets come under the control of the town councils
- Any problems with rubbish should be referred to the specific town council.
- Wiltshire Farmers Markets are responsible for clearing their own rubbish
- To report any rubbish problems please visit the Farmers Market website