New Wiltshire Council website
Welcome to the Wiltshire Council website: same site, new look.
Read more about Read more
  1. Pay
  2. Report
  3. Apply

Filthy and verminous premises

Contact us

Public Protection
Wiltshire Council
County Hall
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN

Email address

Phone number

0300 456 0107