Toggle menu

Legal action

How to take your own legal action

The advice below is intended to help you to take your own independent action against the person(s) you believe to be responsible for the disturbance.

These powers are available to you under the provisions of Section 82 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 (opens new window).

Further information

GOV.UK: Noise nuisances: how councils deal with complaints (opens new window)

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email