Electric vehicles and charging points
On-street vehicle charging policy - temporary provision
The document below details the on-street vehicle charging policy and it's guidelines. This is a temporary provision.
- Post Office Lane, SN13 0BS
- Central car park, BA12 9BR
- Monkton Park, SN15 1ER
- Sadlers Mead, SN15 3QP
- Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, SN13 9DN
- Britford park and ride, SP5 4DS
- Petersfinger park and ride, SP5 3BZ
- Five Rivers Health and Wellbeing Centre, Hustle Road, SP1 3NR
- Central car park, Salisbury Road, SP4 7JE
- The Nadder Centre, Weaveland Road, SN4 7AX
Royal Wootton Bassett
- Borough Fields car park, SN4 7AX
- High Street car park, Zone A, BA13 3BW
- County Hall Library, Car Park, BA14 8JN (Side car park, accessible via Mortimer Street entrance)
We are always looking for new locations for electrical vehicle charging points.
For information on types of changing available, visit Types of EV charging available.
How to use the rapid and fast charging points
The units were provided by BP Pulse and are part of the Polar Instant network.
At this time Wiltshire Council do not charge for the electricity provided. However, connection charges do apply for Non-Polar Network national charging members, and parking charges still apply (if applicable).
For a POLAR PLUS+ RFID membership, please see POLAR PLUS+.
To get instant access on a pay as you go basis, download the BP Pulse or Polar instant app via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or call the Polar helpline on 0330 016 5126.
Wiltshire Council's electric vehicle fleet
Currently our fleet of pool cars include 3 fully electric vehicles and 8 with ultra low emissions.
For more detailed information about low emission vehicles including electric vehicles and charging visit the GOV.UK: Office for Low Emission Vehicles.