Centre opening times
New Netball League for Corsham
Springfield Community Campus hosts a new fun netball league this summer on Tuesday evenings between 8pm and 10pm starting from Tuesday 16 July. Everyone is welcome (ages 14+) regardless of ability and experience. All equipment and an umpire provided. For more information visit the Leagues4You website.
Summer student leisure memberships
Get a great deal on a summer holiday leisure membership including 8 weeks usage of gym, swim, group exercise classes and court hire for just £49.99. For eligible students, aged 16 plus in full time education.
Available for purchase from 1 May to 31 August 2019.
Fitness suite refurbishment
We are delighted to present a completely refurbished fitness suite with some fantastic new kit and a re-arrangement of equipment to maximise the space. There is a purpose built free weights room with two Olympic lifting platforms, a secondary free weights room for more privacy, additional equipment in the cardiovascular areas and a new stretching space.
The full details include;
- brand new, fully matted, free weights area overlooking the car park complete with two additional half racks with lifting platforms and Olympic bumper plates…on top of the Smith machine and squat rack that we already have. 3 additional benches are provided in this area and we have provided two additional machines for core workouts; a Bosu knee raise machine and a 45 degree back extension machine
- A secondary weights area created, with a little more privacy available, including two new benches and a 1-10kg vertical rack of dumbbells
- The functional rig area is complemented with a detachable punch bag
- The CV areas are focused into the central space and the space at the far left of the fitness suite as you enter, with the dividing wall opened out to allow more light in. 2 more Watt bikes are provided (4 in total now) and 2 Concept2 SkiErg machines installed, enabling cross country ski style functionality. We’ve also added another bike, treadmill and cross trainer.
- The far right hand side room of the fitness suite is allocated to resistance machinery and a new stretching space created.
Start a new leisure membership in 2019
Being regularly active has many health benefits and can help to prevent issues such as diabetes and coronary heart disease, as well as having mental health benefits and being associated with the feel good factor.
We'd love to help you get more active and have a variety of flexible memberships to suit your individual requirements.