Centre opening times
Please note that last admittance every day is 30 minutes before the centre closes. Customers will not be able to access the facility after this point.
|Monday||7am (10am for Health suite) - 10pm|
|Tuesday||7am - 10pm|
|Wednesday||7am - 10pm|
|Thursday||7am - 10pm|
|Friday||7am - 10pm|
|Saturday||8am - 6pm|
|Sunday||8:30am - 9pm (8pm for health suite)|
|Monday 24 December||7am - 1pm|
|Thursday 27 December||7am - 8pm|
|Friday 28 December||7am - 8pm|
|Saturday 29 December||8am - 6pm|
|Sunday 30 December||8.30am - 6pm|
|Monday 31 December||7am - 1pm|
|New Year's Day||Closed|
Normal opening hours apply from Wednesday 2 January.Close
Christmas student membership offerFind out more
Fitness suite refurbishment
We are delighted to announce that the fitness suite will be undergoing a full refurbishment from Thursday 1 November with some fantastic new kit coming in and a re-arrangement of equipment to maximise the space. The fitness suite will remain open throughout, but areas will be cordoned off while work is taking place in them. For the full description of changes and additions please click on the link below.
We’ve really listened to what you’ve said over the last 6 months and we’re delighted to announce that the fitness suite will get an entire refurbishment in the coming months. This will include a complete re-shuffle of equipment to make better use of the existing space, a complete re-decoration of the fitness suite and a whole lot of brand new equipment!
The full details include;
- brand new, fully matted, free weights area overlooking the car park complete with two additional half racks with lifting platforms and Olympic bumper plates…on top of the Smith machine and squat rack that we already have. 3 additional benches will be provided in this area and we will provide two additional machines for core workouts; a Bosu knee raise machine and a 45 degree back extension machine
- A secondary weights area created, with a little more privacy available, including two new benches and a 1-10kg vertical rack of dumbbells
- The functional rig area will be complemented with a detachable punch bag
- The CV areas will be focused into the central space and the space at the far left of the fitness suite as you enter, with the dividing wall opened out to allow more light in. 2 more Watt bikes will be provided and 2 Concept2 SkiErg machines installed enabling cross country ski style functionality. We’ll also add another bike, treadmill and cross trainer.
- The far right hand side room of the fitness suite will be allocated to resistance machinery and a new stretching space created.
Work will start on Thursday 1 November and we hope to be completed by Christmas. We do not intend to close during this work but will have to cordon off individual areas of the fitness suite while work is completed in that area.
We look forward to presenting you with a fantastic refurbishment with some great new equipment and a fresh new look!Close
Book online for classes and courtsBook now
- Fully equipped fitness suite
- Health suite
- Swimming pool
- Multi purpose sports hall *
- Climbing wall
- Tennis courts
- Café and social area, order your refreshments and catering requirements online
- Meeting rooms of various sizes