From the age of 16 young people can complete an induction to use the dual action pulley and free weights. This is charged at the standard rate.
Young people aged 14 to 15 years can use resistance machines after a further induction at no extra cost. 14 and 15 year olds can attend the gym outside of supervised sessions, as long as they are accompanied by an adult aged 17 years or over.
Young people are welcome in our gym from the age of 12. Once a junior induction has been completed young people aged 12 to 14 years can use the cardiovascular equipment during youth supervised sessions
|Junior gym supervised sessions||Times|
|Monday||4pm - 5pm|
4pm - 6:30pm
|Thursday||4pm - 6pm|
4pm - 6pm
Build confidence, strength and flexibility on our indoor climbing wall. A great way to make new friends in a social and energetic environment.
|Under 9's climbing|
|9:30am - 10:30am||Under 9's|
|Junior climbing (beginners)|
|10:30am - 12 noon||9 - 14 years|
|Junior climbing (advanced)|
|12 noon - 1:30pm||9 - 14 years|
|Adult climbing (experienced)|
|1:30pm - 3pm||14 years and over|
Come along to this varied session designed for young people aged 11 to 17 years. Activities include basketball, football, badminton, hockey and climbing.
Fridays 7pm to 8.45pm
- Parents or guardians of children under five years may be asked to remain with their children in the class or session.
- Parents or guardians of children under eight years are requested to stay on site.
- Spaces for courses are limited, so early booking is advisable.
- We ask parents or guardians to collect children promptly following classes; failure to do so may result in a charge.
- Refunds are not normally given, but in extreme situations please contact reception.
- If you have a new address or telephone number please tell us. This is so that we can contact you in case of emergency.
- For further information please contact reception on 01980 847140 or email email@example.com
All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse. The team will investigate changes in children’s behaviour and in accordance with the Children’s Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected. We welcome children who are on the social services “at risk register” and provide support.
- You must fill in registration documents before leaving your child.
- You must sign children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected.
- If you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking Payment must be made on the day.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- You must leave an emergency number and contact name.
- If a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform you that the child cannot be accepted.
- Medication can only be administered with full written consent from you.
Please contact the centre for more details.