No events found.
Fun and inclusive sessions available for both boys and girls; designed to allow participants to experience and enjoy the sport regardless of prior experience
Our weekly Gymnastics school runs on a Tuesday and allows participants to work towards British Gymnastics awards.
These fun and inclusive sessions are open to both girls and boys and are designed to allow participants to experience and enjoy the sport regardless of their prior experience. Activities are led by a fully qualified British Gymnastics coach and will be delivered 50 weeks of the year allowing children and young people to work towards the British Gymnastics Proficiency Award scheme focussing on skills such as balance, strength and flexibility.
|3.45pm - 4.45pm||5 - 7 year olds|
|4.45pm - 5.45pm||8 - 14 year olds|
These sessions cost £24 per month (£18 per month if in receipt of certain benefits) on direct debit. All new direct debits set up will incur a £20 admin fee.
For more information or to book a space please call us on 01980 847140 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool gym provides a foundation level introduction to the different elements and apparatus of the gym and is available to children aged 3-4 years old. This session does not need parental support within the session.
These sessions are available on a Tuesday
|Preschool Gymnastics||12:45pm - 1:30pm|
|Preschool Gymnastics||1:30pm - 2:15pm|
These sessions cost £18 per month (£13.60 per month if in receipt of certain benefits) on direct debit. All new direct debits will incur a £20 admin fee.
For more information or to book a place, please contact us on 01980 847140 or email us: email@example.com
Other Regular Activities
From the age of 16 young people can complete an induction to use the dual action pulley and free weights. This is charged at the standard rate.
Young people aged 14 to 15 years can use resistance machines after a further induction at no extra cost. 14 and 15 year olds can attend the gym outside of supervised sessions, as long as they are accompanied by an adult aged 17 years or over.
Young people are welcome in our gym from the age of 12. Once a junior induction has been completed young people aged 12 to 14 years can use the cardiovascular equipment during youth supervised sessions
|Junior gym supervised sessions||Times|
|Monday||4pm - 5pm|
4pm - 6:30pm
|Thursday||4pm - 6pm|
4pm - 6pm
Build confidence, strength and flexibility on our indoor climbing wall. A great way to make new friends in a social and energetic environment.
6pm - 7.30pm
|Adult climbing (beginner)||14 years and over|
7.30pm - 9pm
|Adult climbing (improver)||14 years and over|
5pm - 6pm
|Junior climbing (beginners)||11 - 14 years|
6pm - 7pm
|Junior climbing (improvers)||11 - 14 years|
10am - 11am
|Under 9's climbing||Under 9's|
11am - 12.30pm
|Junior climbing (beginners)||9 - 14 years|
12.30pm - 2pm
|Junior climbing (improver)||9 - 14 years|
2pm - 3.30pm
|Adult climbing (experienced)||14 years and over|
Come along to this varied session designed for young people aged 11 to 17 years. Activities include basketball, football, badminton, hockey and climbing.
Fridays 7pm to 8.45pm
A great way to make friends, socialise and learn new skills. Children are actively encouraged to take part and build up confidence in the hope that they will want to lead sessions on their own.
All staff who supervise or coach children are police checked or have provided a satisfactory CRB disclosure, they are also trained to recognise signs of child abuse. The team will investigate changes in children’s behaviour and in accordance with the Children’s Act and local authority guidelines, liaise with outside agencies if abuse of any kind is suspected. We welcome children who are on the social services “at risk register” and provide support.
- You must fill in registration documents before leaving your child.
- You must sign children in before leaving and then sign them out when collected.
- If you go over your time, an additional cost will be added to your next booking Payment must be made on the day.
- Please give 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- You must leave an emergency number and contact name.
- If a child is unwell or appears to have an infection the supervisor will inform you that the child cannot be accepted.
- Medication can only be administered with full written consent from you.
- Parents or guardians of children under five years may be asked to remain with their children in the class or session.
- Parents or guardians of children under eight years are requested to stay on site.
- Spaces for courses are limited, so early booking is advisable.
- We ask parents or guardians to collect children promptly following classes; failure to do so may result in a charge.
- Refunds are not normally given, but in extreme situations please contact reception.
- If you have a new address or telephone number please tell us. This is so that we can contact you in case of emergency.
- For further information please contact reception on 01980 847140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the centre for more details.