You can order most services, pay for things, and find information quickly and easily on this website.
Please go to the relevant part of the website to find what you want, using the navigation bar at the top of the screen, or choosing the service you want from the homepage.
Can't find what you want online?
Wiltshire Council, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8JN
County Hall, Wiltshire Council, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge
Monkton Park offices, Monkton Hill, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 1ER
Bourne Hill, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3UZ
Sheep Street, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1DL
Council offices are open Monday to Friday from 8.30am until 5.30pm (reception 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday) .
Services' contact details
Worried about a child? If you believe a child or young person is at risk of significant harm, neglect or injury, report your concerns to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 4560108 (out of hours 0845 60 70 888).
Adult Care 0300 456 0111 email@example.com
- For adult social care information and guidance, please see Your Care Your Support.
Automated Payment Line 0300 456 0119
Benefits 0300 456 0110 firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Badges 01225 713002 email@example.com
Building Control 0300 456 0113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Services: Early Help 01225 718230
Children's Services: Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) 01225 757985
Children's Services Social Care
- North 01249 707900
- East 01380 826250
- South 01722 438165
- West 01225 718555
Communications 01225 713890 email@example.com
Corporate Investigation Team 01249 706456 firstname.lastname@example.org
Council Tax 0300 456 0109 email@example.com
Elections 0300 456 0112 firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years and Childcare 0300 003 4561 email@example.com
Fraud Hotline (24 hours) 01249 706456
Highways 0300 456 0105 or report non-urgent highway defects.
Homes4Wiltshire (housing register) 0300 456 0104 firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Options/Homelessness email@example.com
- North 01249 706666
- South 01722 434233
- East/west 01225 718005
Parking 01249 706131 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pest Control, Noise and Pollution, Environmental Health 0300 456 0107 email@example.com
Planning 0300 456 0114 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Births and deaths 0300 003 4569
- Copies of certificates 0300 003 4571 email@example.com
- Marriages and ceremonies 0300 003 4570 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us once - This service enables you to notify various National and Local Government agencies that a death has taken place. We offer this as part of your death registration appointment.
Rubbish and Recycling 0300 456 0102 email@example.com
Schools Admissions 01225 713010 firstname.lastname@example.org
School Transport 01225 713398 email@example.com
Can't find the service you require?
Contact Customer Services on 0300 456 0100 (lines open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday)
In an emergency
In certain extreme circumstances, where there's an immediate threat to health and safety (out of our office hours), please call:
0300 456 0100
This will give you a menu of options to choose from.
- Emergency adult and child social care
- Emergency housing needs
- Emergency highway faults
- Environmental health emergency service
- Building control emergencies (dangerous structures)
Telephone call charges
Ofcom has changed the way consumers are charged for calling service numbers. Calling the numbers below means users will also be charged the per minute access charge that is set by their phone provider.
- Calls to free-phone numbers i.e. 0800 and 0808 are free
- 084 numbers have a service charge of up to 7p per minute or call
- 087 numbers have a service charge of up to 13p per minute or call
- 09 numbers have a service charge of up to £3.60 per minute or £6.00 per call
Calls to 0300 numbers and those starting with 01 or 02 are unaffected.
Please use this form to tell us what you think about our website