Supporting you through the rising cost of living
Mental Health support
Anyone can be affected by mental health regardless of age, profession, employment status and other personal circumstances.
- Mental health and wellbeing - a range of support is available to help you
- NHS: Mental Health - information and support for your mental health
- Samaritans - Offering emotional support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope, day or night, 365 days a year
- Housing mental health support - Support with settled housing to provide a stable base for physical and mental wellbeing.
- Wiltshire Together - A digital platform that connects people, groups and organisations in Wiltshire to their community. You can search for local events, volunteering opportunities, and nearby support (including mental health support).
- On your mind: Wiltshire Children and Young People Emotional Wellbeing Service - Information for young people and for parents/carers including links to resources and organisations that can support with emotional wellbeing.
- Hub of Hope (external) - The Hub of Hope is the UK's leading mental health support database. It is provided by national mental health charity, Chasing the Stigma, and brings local, national, peer, community, charity, private and NHS mental health support and services together in one place for the first time.)
- Mental Health & Money Advice - Advice and support for people experiencing issues with mental health and money.
- Alabaré: mental health support - Support available for people who are struggling with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Shout Wiltshire - Free 24/7 mental health text support in Wiltshire.