Toggle menu

Housing advice

Asylum applicants and refugees

Information for asylum seekers and refugees.

Domestic abuse

Housing and support services for victims of domestic abuse.


This page is for people who are homeless or facing homelessness. It tells you how the Council can help and what your rights and responsibilities are.

Leaving hospital

For people in hospital who lack suitable housing on discharge.

Looking for a home

Different types of housing in Wiltshire, help available with housing costs and where to get more information.

Housing mental health support

If you have mental health issues and are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless please check this page.

Money advice

Money worries? Information dealing with debts, increasing income and reducing costs, and free sources of advice and help.

Prison and housing

Information for people needing help with housing as a result of a prison sentence or youth detention. It also includes information for professionals.

Problems in private rented accommodation

Information for tenants and landlords in the private rented sector including deposits, harassment, Notices and possession proceedings, rent arrears and repairs.

Rough Sleeping?

Practical help and information for people rough sleeping or sofa surfing.

Service personnel

Housing information for service personnel and veterans.


WiltsLet is a free service for local landlords and people in housing need. It can help with lettings, tenancy matters, a deposit bond and rent in advance.

Young people support

Information for young people looking to leave home.

Contact Housing Solutions

If you are homeless, at risk of homelessness or have another housing need

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email